Darren Marlowe, Partner, has been an attorney for over 20 years. He joined KMDA in 2019. Darren has operated his own firm and worked for mid-sized law firms in the DFW Metroplex since moving to Texas in 2003. His experience includes construction and real estate litigation, as well as general business representation and legal advice to investors on complex real estate transactions. Darren’s experience and services include litigation, entity formation and operation, risk management, due diligence and drafting contracts. He is also a certified mediator and arbitrator.
Darren spends his free time coaching and watching his kids play sports, and attending Scout campouts and activities.
- University of La Verne College of Law, Ontario, California J.D. cum laude (Valedictorian), 1997
- International Legal Studies Program, Salzburg Institute · Austria Supreme Court Justice Kennedy: Rights in Europe and the U.S., 1994
- University of California at Davis, Davis, California B.A., Political Science, minor in Sociology, Law & Society, 1991
Activities and Memberships
- Licensed in Texas (2003) and California (1997) (presently “inactive” in CA)
- Federal Courts: Northern District of Texas, Eastern District of Texas, 5th Circuit Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Dallas Bar Association – Construction Law Section
- 2007-Present: Certified Instructor for National Home Builders Association
- 2006-2010: Volunteer Instructor for Texas Residential Construction Commission continuing education courses and Texas Association of Builders contracts courses
- 2018-Present: Volunteer at W.B. Travis Vanguard & Academy, Dallas, Texas
- 2012-present: Little League Baseball Coach, Dallas Classic Baseball
- 2017-present: Volunteer leader with Scout Troop 64, Dallas, TX
550 S. Edmonds Ln Ste 210
Lewisville, TX 75067