Since Hotels are not just built in the DFW area, Ms. Davis travels throughout the State of Texas protecting her client’s rights in disputes over hotel construction projects. She also works with her clients to protect their rights from the beginning, such as helping them draft the appropriate contracts which specifically include and handle the many issues that occur within the FF&E field including freight, delivery delays, and damage claims.
Here are some of the issues Ms Davis routinely helps her clients with during the construction and furnishing of a hotel:
- Credit Check / Lawsuit history / Assets;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts;
- UCC Filings and perfection on both the entity and the property;
- Drafting and perfecting Mechanic’s Liens on the property, if applicable;
- Collection demands;
- Litigation due to non payment, delay or damage disputes; and
- Sub-contractor issues.
|Kelly Davis and her team have represented The Countersource, Inc. for 4 years. Corporate books, mechanics liens and employee issues have been handled economically and efficiently. I am confident in the counsel proffered by Kelly Davis and Associates.